Care Mountain Inc. Home Health Agency
Care Mountain Caregivers enjoy
- One of the highest compensation rates in our industry (starting at $13.67 per hour)
- Consistent income (we stay busy)
Register here for Caregiver opportunities
Caregiver - All Locations
Care Mountain - Offering ALL levels of licensed non-medical home care services addressing a Loved One’s health, safety, and need for continued independence, so the family can rest assured at night that they have done their very best. On an hourly basis starting at $13.67 or Live In basis starting at $193.77 per 24 hours.
CNA / HHA / Companion / CAREGIVER
Assist clients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
- Provides client’s personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding clients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning clients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Maintains client stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides client comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting clients; answering clients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the client to supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping client information confidential.
- Serves and protects the client community by adhering to professional standards company policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and DADS standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To be considered you MUST HAVE home health care experience, or a CNA certification, or some related experience that demonstrates a passion for care giving.
Minimum Experience and Education 0 yrs 3 mos and High School Diploma/GED
Company will run background check
- Must have clean background
- Must have a cell phone
- Must have a valid Drivers License and insurance
- Basic Computer Skills
- Email Software
- Internet Browser
- Required to have a working cell phone (SMART PHONE)
- Must read and write in English
Applicant Tracking System Powered by